Extra Magic Hours breakfast reservation

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Laura Koelzer, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Laura Koelzer

Laura Koelzer L1: Stitch's Great Escape Fan Club

Hello! We're staying off property and our Magic Kingdom day happens to have morning Extra Magic Hours. We have an 8:00 Be Our Guest reservation. Will we be allowed in and will we have to wait until 9:00 to ride anything? Thanks!

2. HelloCindy

HelloCindy L4: EPCOT Centrists Executive Cabinet

You will definitely be allowed in prior to 8am. Tell the people at the front gate that you have a breakfast reservation. You will be able to ride as soon as the rides open.

3. Anthony Panicola

Anthony Panicola L1: Stitch's Great Escape Fan Club

I think you need to research how they verify EMH in the morning. I believe I've seen that they scan your magicband before letting you into the restricted areas, to verify you're a resort guest. You'll be on the list for dining reservations, so they'll let you in for your reservation. I don't know if they scan magicbands at the rides. I do know that for evening EMH, they scan your magicband at every ride before letting you on. I would also caution asking this question on the big message boards - you're likely to get some angry responses that you're "trying to cheat the system" or something to that effect. Good luck and enjoy your trip. (Also, out of curiosity, let us know how they do it.)

HelloCindy likes this.
  4. Joe G

Joe G L2: Member of Big Al's Posse

You can go past the Hub using your BOG ADR but you will not be allowed to ride until the park officially opens to all guests.

5. Michelle H

Michelle H L1: Stitch's Great Escape Fan Club

I've been able to ride during EMH when not staying on property after a breakfast reservation, but that was a couple of years ago.