A Churro a day keeps the Doctor away. Jun 5, 2017

1. Churro Chicka
      Churro Chicka
      A Churro a day keeps the Doctor away.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 6, 2001 (Age: 16)
    Homeschooled- Going into the 11th Grade
    Heya, I'm Sarah and right now I'm 15 but in July I'll be turning 16. I am home schooled with online school so I have been done the 10th Grade for a few weeks now. I live with my Mom and Dad in Maryland and yes I am a big time fan of everything Disney. I have been to both WDW in Florida a bunch of times and also Disneyland in California two times in my life. Recently my family suffered a huge loss as my Big Sister and Her Fiance were killed in a traffic accident a few days after this past Christmas. The driver who caused the accident was texting while driving and did not stop. It has been a very difficult time for my parents and me as my Sister and her Fiance were to get married in May of 2018. I do however have something that I hold so dear and wear on my finger to remember my Big Sister and that is her engagement ring. It may sound weird to most but every time I look at my hand when I am wearing it the ring puts a huge smile on my face. Also Disney plays a huge part in overcoming my families grief as it has always put smiles on all of our faces. Well that is enough about me for this little box. I'll see ya real soon in the threads.

Signature

[​IMG]