New Profile Posts

1. Churro Chicka
    Churro Chicka
    A Churro a day keeps the Doctor away.
  2. saneoualhadath
    saneoualhadath
  3. mulanfan123
    mulanfan123
    It it possible to get reservations for BOG 180 days ahead at New Years or do those with 189 take them all up?
  4. Kim loves Mickey
    Kim loves Mickey
    Does anyone know if you already booked Caribbean Beach that was eligible for the $75 GC was also able to apply the summer roomonly discount?
  5. Linsey
    Linsey tombricker
    we are going this sep to hong kong, tokyo and shanghai.my concerns are the Visas. If we are going in sep should be order it now for future dates? or how exactly does that work, do they deny people often? do i have to book the hotels and plane tickets before we order the visa?
  6. Miketz444
    Miketz444
    " Life is journey which always ends in the same destination"
  7. Gemma
    Gemma
    Going back to The World :D Mother/Daughter trip Sept 2017!! Crescent Lake here we come!
  8. 1amdmode
    1amdmode
    Fashion Magazine For Men Fashion Magazine For Men
  9. Hannah Chrisp
    Hannah Chrisp
    Also looking for resonable priced places to stay on I drive for July time
  10. Hannah Chrisp
    Hannah Chrisp
    Hi can anyone tell me of restaurants on international drive or Disney springs that offer kids eat free?
  11. Gusteau's Recipe
    Gusteau's Recipe mindeola
    You mentioned renting points, is that something anyone can do? Or do you have to be a DVC member in order to do that? How does all of that work? Sorry for the barrage of questions!
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Jerry Burkard
      Jerry Burkard
      Option 2. If you're a DVC member, you can have the points from another member transferred to your account for your use. Typically they run around $15 per point. You then own them for banking, etc.
      Feb 16, 2017
      Gusteau's Recipe likes this.
    3. Jerry Burkard
      Jerry Burkard
      Feb 16, 2017
      Gusteau's Recipe likes this.
    4. Gusteau's Recipe
      Gusteau's Recipe
      Thanks, Jerry! I really appreciate this information!
      Feb 16, 2017
  12. Disneyland '67
    Disneyland '67
    Loving Disneyland since '67 Original photography of DL, DCA, DT Disney. All images are © Disneyland67 / YoungStudios / ToddYoungPhotography.
  13. Dan_C
    Dan_C
    Booked our next trip!!! Beach Club here we come.
  14. Alice V
    Alice V
  15. Mike6
    Mike6
    Last night of a 7 night stay and did a surprisingly short visit to Magic Kingdom today. It was very busy compared to the rest of the week.
  16. DisneyNutt
    DisneyNutt
    On my way to NeverLand
  17. George Dibble
    George Dibble
    On the ground in Germany.
  18. Mike6
    Mike6
    TS Hermine rained on Aug/Sep trip. Now looking at another storm for next week. Hope it will not be a bust. A daily shower is ok. ;-)
    1. HelloCindy
      HelloCindy
      Hope you are doing ok down there @Mike6!
      Oct 7, 2016
    2. Mike6
      Mike6
      Got home safe couple hours ago and house ok too. Had a few good days in the parks before shut down for Matthew. :-)
      Oct 8, 2016
      HelloCindy likes this.
  19. George
    George
    My brain was sous vide in Florida
  20. George